Address:Room 101, Block B, Building 1, No. 1601 Zhangdong Road, China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone, Shanghai, China
Address:No. 151, Fengli Street, Suzhou Industrial Park
The [company website] operated by Shanghai Microport Medbot (Group) Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company")needs to collect and use your personal information. To protect your legitimate rights and interests, please carefully read and fully understand the following terms. Please stop using the website unless you have read and accepted all the following terms. Your clicking "Submit"shall be deemed as having agreed and authorized the Company to collect, save and use your personal information according to contents of this Statement.
- Method and/Scope for Collection/Use of Personal Information
- The company will collect, save and use your personal information obtainedwhen you log in, register and use the [Company Website], including:
- Contact information (such as name and email)
- Information about how you use our products or services.
- Information about how you use this website, including your IPIP address or domain name, length of time for you to use our website, the website contents you read, and the information you obtained.
- Any personal information contained in the content you fill in the sheet of our website.
- The Company adheres to “ the principles of”、“Minimization”, "Necessity" and other related laws and regulations to collect your above personal
- information and you provide such personal information voluntarily. You have the right to refuse to provide your personal information. If you refuse to provide certain personal information, you may be limited to use some contents in the [Company Website].
- Purpose for Collection/Use of Personal Information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:：
- Helping us identify and provide information that may be interesting to you
- Supporting and optimizing your use of the website and the characteristics and performance of our website, products and services
- Providing supports and answering your requests and inquiries
- Providing project tracking and other customer support services
- Protecting, enforcing or safeguarding our legal rights and interests (including our rights and interests in case of violation to our terms and conditions) whether by ourselves or through a third party entrusted by us.
Your personal information collected by the Company will not be used for other purposes than those stipulated in this article unless otherwise provided by law.
- Storage of Personal Information
- e are committed to protecting the information we have collected from you. We have implemented the appropriate security measures to protect and prevent your information from being accessed ， changed, disclosed or destroyed without permission. We have established the physical, electronic and administrative procedures to defend and protect the information and data saved in our system. The Company will only keep your personal information for the period necessary to achieve the purpose stated in this statement unless otherwise prescribed by laws and regulations.
- Network is not a 100% safe environment. If the physical, /technical, or management and protecting facilities of the Company and/or any third party entrusted thereby are damaged, leading to unauthorized access to, or public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of your personal information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, the Company will inform you in time and take corresponding remedial measures according to the requirements of laws and regulations. Meanwhile, the Company will actively report on handling such personal information security incidents as required by the regulatory authorities.
- Use and sharing of Personal Information
- You hereby agree that the Company may use and share your personal information in the following ways:
- For the purposes stated in this Statement, your above personal information may be disclosed and transferred by the Company to its affiliated companies and used hereby.；
- Your personal information will be disclosed to specific suppliers providing the operation, maintenance and data storage services. The Company will sign relevant agreements with such suppliers and require them to take necessary confidentiality measures to ensure that your personal information continues to be protected at such a level as is satisfactory to the requirements of laws and regulations and is not lower than the level by which the Company protects your personal information.
- The Company will obtain your prior consent if necessary to use your personal information for purposes other than those stated in this Statement.
You hereby agree to exempt the receiver and/or the user of the abovepersonal information from all claims, liabilities and losses caused or possibly caused by the disclosure and use of the information under the above circumstances.
- The Company will strictly keep confidential the personal information provided by you, but you are fully aware that the Company may collect, use and provide your personal information without your prior authorization under the following circumstances:
- Disclose your personal information as required by laws and regulations.
- Disclose your personal information at the request of relevant government departments or regulatory agencies.
- Security of Information
- The Company will take reasonable and necessary technical measures to protect your personal information, and avoid unauthorized access to, or use, leakage or change of your personal information. Once you find that your personal information has been divulged, please contact the Company through the contact information in this Statement instantly so that the Company can take corresponding measures therefor. You may request the Company for detailed rules and situations for dealing with your personal information at any time.
- Deletion or Correction of or Complaint about Personal Information
- You may request the Company to delete your personal information in any of the following circumstances:
- The Company deals with the personal information in violation of relevant laws and regulations.
- The Company collects and uses your personal information without your prior consent.
- The Company fails to deal with the personal information as agreed in this Statement.
- If you would like to inquire, correct or delete your personal information, or have any question or complaint about the protection of your personal information, please contact the Company by 【400-900-3155】or send an email to【MB_customer@microport.com】.
- Notification and Amendment
- The Company may revise this Statement from time to time. Your clicking “"Submit"”， in the system interface shall be deemed as having accepted the revised contents.
I have read and hereby agreed to the above Statement on Protection of Personal Information and will strictly keep confidential the contents thereof.